We collect and use personal information primarily to provide and deliver our services, for video marketing purposes, to maintain our customer relationships and billing, and to develop our marketing services business. We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with applicable laws regarding the processing of personal information.
WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES
- In order to provide you with the products, services and information you request,
- To send you newsletters or other marketing materials providing you value.
- To conduct our business relations and to negotiate and execute agreements
- To provide general customer service and support
- To obtain customer views and information about the use of our various services, the website and including products, and to evaluate and improve them to communicate with you on various matters for personnel management, or to comply with any applicable law.
- To enable, improve and optimize the operation of the Website and its services and the user experience
- To perform customer and user analysis and segmentation so that we know our Users better and are able to provide better, customized services to our users, such as you
for statistical purposes.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your web browser to block them.
Note that most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you block cookies, some of the
services on our website may not work properly.
WHEN WILL PERSONAL INFORMATION BE COLLECTED FOR FREYRSTUDIO?
We collect personal information about you and your use of our services. We also collect website
visitor data through Google Analytics and HubSpot services so that we can analyze and develop our website and provide you with more targeted marketing. We collect / may collect personal information about you:
- When using our services or website
- When completing, including, but not limited to, any forms, newsletter forms, or other form related to our products and services; entering into any agreement with us or providing us with other written material or information about your interaction with us or using our services or products when you are in contact with us, for example by phone, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, chat and email, when you give us feedback,
when you register for an event we create or when providing your personal information to us for any reason.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES WE COLLECT FOR FREYR STUDIO?
We primarily collect and use personal information related to our customers or potential customers, employees and job seekers. We may typically obtain the following personal information directly from our customer contact or using the forms on the website:
contact name, work address, work e-mail, telephone number, job description, information collected through cookies, information related to the use of our website.
we may obtain the following customer-related personal information from third-party
sources: use of social media such as Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
For information related to employees and applicants, we mainly process the following
personal information received from the employee or during the employment relationship:
- Contact details of the employee or applicant
- The jobseeker’s job application, curriculum vitae and contact details of the recommenders, obtained with the applicant’s consent, information required for the payment of wages, information required for the exercise of employment rights and obligations, certain information concerning specific categories of employees such as trade union membership and health information, but only in order to comply with the employer’s legal obligations.
With your consent, we may also collect and process other information.
Who has access to your information?
The people who work primarily in our organization process your personal information in connection with the work they perform. Your personal information may from time to time be provided in confidence to our subcontractors, who process such personal information under a written agreement.
Will your personal data be transferred outside the EU?
In some situations, your personal information may be transferred outside the EU. Some of the cloud services we use to store data may be located outside the EU.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for its purpose or as required by contract or law. The retention periods of personal data may vary depending on their purpose and situation. The retention period may also be based on law, such as in accounting. We also strive to keep your information up to date. Unnecessary data will be deleted.
How is your information kept secure?
Your information is primarily stored electronically on the servers of the service providers we use, whose security is in accordance with general industry standards and practices. We keep your personal information confidential and secret and will not disclose it to anyone other than those who need it for their work, or confidentially to our contractors, such as subcontractors. Access to your personal information is protected by user-specific IDs, passwords and access rights. Our premises are also secure.
Access to and management of data
You can choose not to contact you in the future at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us :
- See what information, if any, we have about you
- Change/correct any information we have about you
- Get us to delete any information we have about you
- You have the right to request that your personal information not be processed for direct marketing purposes express any concerns you may have about the processing of your data by us.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, for example by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we will ask for your name, contact information, telephone number and a copy of your valid ID, such as your driving license or passport, to verify your identity.
Who can I contact about privacy?
Freyr Studio OY
Huopalahdentie 14B, 24